Sunday, March 09, 2008

Julie's Birthday

Julie is my colleague, she is in Customer Service and is possibly the loveliest person in the company. She has taken over a lot of the Marketing when I moved to Sales, so I guess I used that as an opportunity to get closer to her, besides we work in the same open plan for the last 2 years ++. In the last few months, I participate to decorate omy colleagues' desks on their birthdays. For Peter last year, I put his face on Borat and for Hannah, who shares the same birthday, I put her face on Jodie (a British Hottie); but this time, I outdid myself for Julie, because she is extra special, I gave her a whole new family. Julie has a weight complex which I don't know where she gets it from because she is very fit and slim and as she left work on Thursday, she begged us not to put her face on The Vicar of Dibley, a funny British comedy, where the Vicar, played by Dawn French is a very big lady. We wouldn't have thought of it if she had not mentioned it, Hannah came up with the idea of using a picture of the cast instead of just the character and I went to work...


Bottom row: Hannah, Ann and Julie. Top row: Ron, Nick, Me, Peter, Martin, Mike (The company Director) and Jane.

1 comment:

tweetey30 said...

Happy B-day to the B-day girl.. Jeff's b-day is April 13th and I am planning on making him a cake that is going to knock his socks off. Not that kind of knocking his socks off. LOL...