Sunday, July 01, 2007

Baby it's you!

A lovely idea for a tag from Jeannie, initiated by Hammer.

I have a dozen of awfully cute baby pictures of me; but that's so friggin' vain to admire the beautiful baby you once were, especially when you see your face in the mirror 30 years later and how you turned out!

hmmm. choose between the serious one, the funny one, the cute one, me at one, me at two or me at three?

I was one and a bit, we still have this swing in our garden, although Kitem and Mr. Garden restored it for my nephews. I had this doll from birth, Kitem kept it in spite of the one poked eye and the other one coloured in blue for a failed make-up effect.

7 comments:

Jeannie said...

It is adorable! And I see nothing at all wrong in admiring baby pictures of yourself. Babies are just so darn cute - whether it's us or a puppy or a tadpole.

Anonymous said...

LA PLUS BELLE DU MONDE

Jenny! said...

You are so cute! I think its kind of weird looking at my baby photos, b/c it's you but you don't always remember the picture, like learning new memories from pictures!

tshsmom said...

What a cutie!! I was blonde when I was little too. Why is it that boy babies always have more hair than girls?

tweetey30 said...

You were cute and still are from your photo you use as your Avatar. LOL... I will have mine done soon. I am waiting on my mother to see if she has a baby pix of me.

Anonymous said...

Cute pic!
I had a stuffed animal from an early age, a green dinosaur named Maine. I had no idea why, but I named everything after states and drew wheels on everything when I was a kid. I'd draw a flower and it would have a wheel under it.

So I see why you still have the doll. I wish I still had Maine, although I have a feeling if I did, he'd just be the skin without any of the stuffing.

Dan said...

Such a cute photo!!