1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes! My grandmother's aunt, my mom's grand aunt. My great grand aunt. Not my first name, but my middle name, and when I have a girl, I'll name her after my middle name. She was a cool and fun old little lady and a very fond memory for my mom. She passed on before I was born, but she's still so alive in my mom's memory, just tonight Mom mentioned her on the phone.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? When I got angry with my boss in Dublin.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No. It's childish but legible.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAT? Chicken.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT? Yes.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Only if someone pushes me.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Muesli
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes. I don't know how people don't?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, yes. Emotionally, not really. Opiniated, nah, I totally go along with the strongest opinion or the one that sound the truest.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Pistachio
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? The way they walk
15. RED OR PINK? Red, but I read that men feel threatened by a woman wearing red, so I'm turning to pink not to scare them away. Men just like to think they're in control. (I can't stress enough the 'think'.)
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? that I take everything to heart even when I should be indifferent and the fact that I find it hard to stand up for myself unless I am truly pushed to the limit.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My brother
18. WHAT'S THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? a Home magazine
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Grey indoor pants and light blue sleepers
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? a banana
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My mother in law laughing on the phone with her sister.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Orange
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Food
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mom
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Rugby
27. EYE COLOR? brown
28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I had eye surgery (before laser technology) and it's the best thing I've ever done, I looked like a geek with specs.
29. FAVORITE FOOD? Sushi
30. STALLONE OR SCHWARTZENEGER? The latter
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Departed
33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Red
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Spring (I'm complicated)
35. HUGS OR KISSES? KISSES!!!
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Crepes (Pancake)
37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Freakonomics
38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T. V. LAST NIGHT? CSI
39. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH TONIGHT? The Apprentice
40. FAVORITE SOUND? Trains on a bridge when I'm underneath the bridge
41. DOG OR CAT? DOG
42. FAVORITE FLOWER? Daisies
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Bali
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Nada, niet, none, rien. haven't got one. Everyone I know has one, either I'm the exception that makes the rule or I haven't figured what it is. Oh yeah, I once decided that my talent was to be able to find appreciation in everything.
if you guys want to share.
God is Good....... - God is Good....... PEACE!!!!