Friday, March 30, 2007

Antoine is Born

It's a Boy!!!


Antoine is a lovely baby boy, 2.975 kilos, 49cm, no photo yet but the Dad says he looks perfect and very cute. He was born minutes after my last post at 22h20 on the 28th of March. Awaiting pictures impatiently... Mom is fine, very tired, suffered a lot during the 6 hours of contractions but had a quick delivery. They're all coming home on Monday and Mamie Ese is driving down tomorrow to see her third great-grandson.

I sent them a hamper, usually - like for my nephews birth and friends' babies I buy something for the baby, but here I thought there'd be plenty of presents for the baby, so I bought something for the happy parents, a bottle of Champagne Moet & Chandon, some Belgium chocolates, therapy bath foam and body lotions, and a Benjamin Rabbit soft toy for Antoine.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Congratulations on the new baby cousin!

I keep hearing everyone talk about babies being born in their families and it's making me want one so bad!

Jeannie said...

Congratulations!

by Danie said...

Un futur loustic, un petit bonhomme,un gros coquin, a good boy, a little scoundrel,un sacre lascar, a darling baby, tout cela peut aussi servir de traduction a "loustic".

tweetey30 said...

Congrats to the new parents. Now I have a question. I am not good at doing math so would you please translate those weights to pounds for me please. I mean K was 6lbs 14oz and 19 inches at birth. B was 8lbs 10 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. I have no idea what those would be kilos. That part of math did me no justice.