Sunday, March 25, 2007

taking a blog break

I have - obviously - not been updating this page. I had a very boring week and I am also feeling very tired, that 7-hour sleep does not cover up.

I have been very busy at work and forcing myself on to the treadmill after work - litterally dragging my two lazy feet. Anyway, when I do get home - late - I just want to hit the sofa and not think or do anything. I could not even cook myself dinner on Thursday when Alex was out. I am expecting next week to be equally tiring and uneventful.

Stay tuned for - hopefully more interesting and energetic posts. Ciao!

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

Maybe you're fighting something off - keep relaxing so you have the energy where you need it.

tweetey30 said...

Take your time. We understand how this goes. We all need a break from time to time and you work so hard for what you have. I suggest to take a vacation but you already did that last month or so.LOL... Well take care and get better soon.

Jay said...

You can do it!!

But you know, take care of yourself first. Get the tired out of your bones. Get reacquainted with your bed.

Anonymous said...

Dont be too long, we have only just met

by Danie said...

Ils ont raison, decompresse du boulot, oublie le un peu, et pense a toi seulement.
(je ne peux plus publier, j'ai un probleme au cafe internet)