Saturday, March 17, 2007

Why I became La Cremiere

Okay, the mermaid inspired it with her whipped cream. It sparked something in my head, that was just waiting to come to life.

I mean, me? wrestling in whipped cream? me? with two girls? in whipped cream? I'm not getting too far here... Wrestling + girls + whipped cream, that's something out of a frat house, that only happens in teenage american movies or funny 'Old School'. I would never... would I? Well it seems that maybe I would after all. I think I've changed in the last year and I don't know everything about the new me - it's work in progress between being a teenager and a woman (yes, I'm a late bloomer).

It was the whipped cream. It's like me and my life. Take milk, an ordinary basic produce, the simplest thing, and turn it into something delectable, enjoyable, a bit more chic! That's how I see myself and how I try to live my life, just like whipped cream.

La cremiere means the milk maid, but I think the French word sounds sexier by a mile. Furthermore, it was one of my earlier posts, one of my favorite painting is Veemer's milk maid. So there plenty of reasons to become La cremiere.

8 comments:

Knock knock - it's cancer! said...

It's a wonderful tansformation and I look forwrd to reading BOTH blogs. (although now you just went and doubled your work!)

:-)

Michelle

Cath said...

It's a nice metaphor!

Thanks for your little word on my blog!
I have no doubt that they were awesome! Trent always is...
Lucky girl!!

none said...

Interesting, I've only seen jello wrestling, but I'm thinking that wouldn't sound sexy when translated :)

Jeannie said...

The whipped cream image reminds me of the Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass record cover waaaay back....
3 women wrestling in it sounds like it could be pure fun or a little sordid depending on the ladies...and the viewers.
But watching you become will be interesting. Your life already is.

by Danie said...

Late, and beautiful bloomer.

tweetey30 said...

Its better late than never so this is perfect for you then. Have fun with the change. Tweets.

S.M. Elliott said...

I like it! I'm vegan, so maybe I should switch from tired ol' blueapples to...um..."Soy Nut"? No, maybe not.

Remember, late blooms last longest! ;)

Jay said...

Heh,
Whipped cream.
Mm.