Sunday, March 11, 2007

What a naughty mermaid this Michelle. ;)

... Suggesting a threesome wrestling in whipped cream - I guess that suggestion alone would turn on most guys on the planet. Me, all I can think is whether we can throw in some strawberries in that whipped cream?

It all started with an entertaining game on Michelle's blog:
So... Since it's international women's day today (did you all know that?) I have a game for all the ladies. Sorry boys. You must sit this one out. Sucks to be you.
Girls, when you leave a comment on this post, I will reply with these 5 things about you:
1. I will tell you what song makes me think of you.
2. I will tell you what tatoo I think would suit you.
3. I will tell you my first opinion of you.
4. I will tell you the color or flavor of jello that I'd wrestle you in.
5. I will give you a nickname.
Now, if you're a new reader and I don't know you very well, I may not do all of them for you, but I'll try.
Only one catch. If I do this, you must post it on your blog. You must. It is written.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= THE RESULT =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

1. I DONT WANNA BE A STUPID GIRL -by Pink. (you are one smart cookie)
I don't like pop music, but Pink is fun, and that's a fun song and even funnier video and damn right I don't want to be a stupid girl - so I guess it suits me alright.


2. You need to get like a UN symbol tattooed on you -based solely on your international, um, relations.

Huh? Not exactly the tattoo I had in mind. Although it is somewhat cool to be a representation of the UN social relation network special division.

3. I thought you were french. Enuff said (hahah...With all the little accents on the "e"'s in your name) In fact you're english. I couldn't be more wrong. Again.
Honestly. I have no idea by this whether you think I'm French or English... Let's see should I divulge this highly unimportant and unconfidential information?

4. We're running out of jello at this rate so maybe you and I can wrestle in whip cream.
Sure. Sounds... yummy.

To Groovy Lady: 4. As previously stated, there is no jello left. How would you feel about joining me and Helene in the whip cream? http://www.groovylady.com/

5. Lani. I love that for you.
Sounds sweet, I like it.

6 comments:

Knock knock - it's cancer! said...

Ok. Let me explain my reasoning behind my picks:

First, I love that song (even though I normally only listen to country music)because I think most of us girls nowadays are NOT stupid girls.
Second, the UN tattoo was based solely on your extensive knowledge of other cultures. (wink)
Third, my first impression of you was that you were french. (now I know that you are not, shows once again that my first impressions are usually not that reliable)
Jello wrestling needs no explanation. We could even charge admission ;-)

Thanks for being a good sport. And yes, to answer your recent comment, I guess it does take practice. By the looks of the pictures from last night, I clearly need to practice more often. LOL.

by Danie said...

C'est tres rigolo ce jeu que vous faites toutes ensembles, tu n'es pas obligee de le faire avec moi, non surtout pas, c'est juste pour te dire merci, tu es la seule personne au monde a laisser de petits commentaires sur mon blog, je crois que je suis un peu decouragee en ce moment a cause de ca, mais ce n'est pas bien grave.
C'est pour cette semaine Emilie!!!

Cathy said...

Hi there! Looks like we might find ourselves in a vat of whip cream together soon. :D

I've been reading through some of your past posts since I just found you. Interesting reads.. and you are just a doll. Your pictures are lovely.

I fear you might look better coated in whip cream than me. :D

Steven said...

UN tattoo, huh?

Okey dokey.

I think that might be a first at the tatoo shop. ;)

Steve~

by Danie said...

Si on veut traduire cela donne:
la coquine sirene canadienne

Anonymous said...

I have a UN medal, but no tattoos, and 24.5 years in British Navy.