Monday, August 21, 2006

Crash

20/08/06

It is Sunday afternoon, Alex has gone to watch Chelsea play the first game of the season against Manchester City at Stanford bridge in Fulham. I stayed home to take care of the chores and tackle the pile of shirts that need ironing while watching the V Festival on tele, it's good to see they have so sunshine up North. I hope we'll have a fair weather next weekend at the Carling Festival in Reading. Then, I sat down watching Crash again. This movie is just so intense. It's the third time I am watching it, and it still leaves me on the edge of my seat, holding back tears a silent cry in my throat, and sometimes I let out a desperate "No!!!" even though I know exactly what's going to happen and that obviously shouting at the TV is not going to change the scene. There are no words to describe how brilliant that film is. It has got all the Thank God's and injustice of life. And it ends with one song that always make me cry anyway, (Stereophonic's Maybe tomorrow), so there!

3 comments:

none said...

I've got the movie on order. Sounds like a wild ride.

by Danie said...

Dis, Helene, ca manque de photos ton blog, sinon, j'adore tout ce que tu ecris...

Sushi Junkie said...

i couldn't bring myself to watch it after seeing the trailer.. too intense and so painful n it just makes me mad.. sigh.. hopefully someday i'll have enough guts to see it :D