Friday, August 25, 2006

For a full update, please check my blog next Thursday.

Updates will include pictures of the new ‘still messy’ flat and the new va-va-voom car. Upcoming reports will include Fool For Love, the play by Sam Shepard (with the very cool Juliette Lewis), a night out with the girls in London, the Carling festival in Reading (Muse is the star performance) and possibly a day at the famous Notting Hill Festival (on Sunday, if I am brave enough to do two festivals in a row). Oh yeah, and if I keep it up on track, another drinking, pampering session with Sarah on Tuesday evening (gonna get some highlights to liven up my head this autumn).

See ya all soon. Bisous!

Maman… I promise I’ll put loads of pictures. ;)

2 comments:

none said...

Sounds like fun! Can't wait to see the pics.

Sushi Junkie said...

yeaaa show me the pics :D
i wanna see the va-va-voom car :D